Saturday 20 June 2015

Haribo Dragibus



To defend my title as an absolute sugar lover, I want to present another goodie to you, today.
Most of you probably know the brand Haribo which are quite famous for their gummy candy all over the world. Although it is actually a German confectionery company, that doesn’t mean that we can also get hold of all the different products that are out there.

One of these seemingly exclusive varieties are the Haribo Dragibus. They are supposed to be quite popular in France and also pretty much only available in this country, as far as I know.

There are three different Dragibus varieties: Dragibus Bi Cool, Dragibus Soft and the original Dragibus. I got a 120g pack of the original ones in one of my latest (rather extensive) online orders of foreign sweets.



A bag contains lots of little, colourful pearls with a chewy and fruity centre that is surrounded by a layer of sugar coating.
You might already know from *this* or  *this* post, that I’m a great lover of Jelly Belly. You could say that the Haribo Dragibus are kind of similar to them, only that the shell is quite a bit harder in comparison. Although I haven’t tried the soft version, I imagine them to be even more similar to an actual Jelly Bean.

Normally, there are six different flavours of Dragibus which could be strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, lemon, apple and blueberry. However, these are only the flavours that I associate with their colours as none of them really taste like a certain fruit in particular.

The ‘limited edition’ bag that I got also included white Dragibus which apparently was the outcome of peoples’ votes . Following Haribo’s typical link between their colours and flavours, these could possibly be pineapple flavoured (again, this is only a guess).

I think these might be a ‘love it or hate it’ candy as the taste is admittedly rather artificial in the beginning. However, for some reason I quite liked the strangely artificial and slightly sour initial taste of the shell which is followed by a fairly fruity taste once you start chewing it.
Although I have to warn you – these little pearls will stick to your teeth SO badly! ^_^'


Overall, I’ve been loving my gummy candy lately, so be prepared for more upcoming posts!
Also, I’d appreciate it so much if you participated in this very quick survey down below! 


What is your favourite product from Haribo?

42 comments:

  1. Du bist ja wirklich eine Süßschnute! Die kenne ich aus Frankreich, aber geschmeckt haben sie mir nie.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, das kann man wohl sagen ☺
      Und ich muss gestehen, dass diese kleinen, klebrigen Perlen wirklich Geschmackssache sind ^_^

      Delete
    2. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. haribo singapore

      Delete
  2. Liebe Lena, da bin ich jetzt gar nicht gut, denn ich esse kaum jemals etwas von Haribo. Ehrlich gesagt, kenne ich die meisten Produkte von Haribo, die Du hier nennst gar nicht, die Goldbären aber natürlich und die habe ich jetzt auch angegeben :) Dir noch ein wunderbares Wochenende!
    xx Rena
    International Giveaway: Bags are More Than Fun for Me
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich glaube, da hast Du auch keine Bildungslücke zu befürchten, wenn Du Dich nicht so gut auskennst, was Haribo Sorten angeht ^_^ Vielen lieben Dank, dass Du trotzdem an der Umfrage teilgenommen hast! ♥

      Delete
  3. Great post - I love Haribo and I would love to try these x

    Jana // Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound tasty! :D

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but I liked them quite a lot ☺

      Delete
  5. I love Haribos! The best sweets ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haribo is definitely on top of my list as well! ^_^

      Delete
  6. ma sai che non avevo visto queste caramelle... curiosa di provare i gusti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious to know whether you'd like them! ☺

      Delete
  7. Oh die sehen lecker aus! Hab die bei uns leider noch garnicht gesehen :(
    Liebe Grüße! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soweit ich weiß, gibt es die in Deutschland auch gar nicht zu kaufen :\
      Ich habe meine bei sugafari.com bestellt - da gibt es ganz viele verschiedene Süßigkeiten aus der ganzen Welt! ☺

      Delete
  8. Oh my gosh I've never tried these before but they look amazing!! Gummy candies sound so good~ thank you for sharing!
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to be really attracted by those kind of colourful candies all the time ^_^

      Delete
  9. Great post! I love haribo!
    You have a lovely blog! Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
    http://lyinyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uh, das klingt guuuuut ♥ ... aber ich glaube ich habe die auch schonmal gegessen - jedenfalls sowas ähnliches :O
    (Im Kino, bei diesen Candyboxen, bei denen es nach Gewicht geht ;D ... also so ein Selbstbedienungsdingends xD)

    Schöner Blog im übrigen, werde dich gleich mal abbonieren :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dieses Pick & Mix von Süßigkeiten im Kino konnte mich schon als kleines Kind unglaublich begeistern :D Da muss man dann auch einfach mal darüber hinwegsehen, dass selbst eine winzige Tüte schon ein kleines Vermögen kostet ^_^'
      Vielen Dank für's Abonnieren! ♥

      Delete
  11. Fantastic photos!

    Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother and keep in touch?
    Come visit →PANAMA ASTI

    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUGAR LOVER! WOO! I know it's unhealthy, but can you blame me? I've never tried their dragibus, but my favourite has to be the gummy bears!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd certainly never blame any other fellow sugar lover! I mean, how could I? ^_^

      Delete
  13. I love Haribo candy, but I have never tried these dragibus before.
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're probably not everybody's taste, but I'm sure you'd like them if you like jelly candies in general ☺

      Delete
  14. yum ! yum ! and yum !! I love those sweet a LOT !

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tried Haribo a long time ago and Loved them<3 thanks for sharing your post are always high quality
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. They look really nice! I'm not a huge sweet person but I do prefer them to chocolate.

    Hannah x
    xhannahsaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least in the summer, I definitely prefer gummy candy, too ^_^

      Delete
  17. These sound amazing! I haven't seen these in any shops in the UK, I need to go on a wild hunt.

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I think you can only get them in France :\ However, you guys in the UK also have so many great Haribo products that I can't get hold of here in Germany! ^_^

      Delete
  18. These sounds very yummy, I love Haribo.
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend trying them! ☺

      Delete
  19. I love haribo, not very good for teeth, but they taste so amazing that it's hard to say no to them.
    Have a lovely day!

    Dusana
    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I totally feel you there! You definitely shouldn't leave out brushing your teeth afterwards ^_^

      Delete
  20. Mmm, my mouth was watering just from reading this post! ❤
    munchies&musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case, I guess I've achieved my goal, haha!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I'm always curious about reading some of your personal thoughts ♥

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...